Get a Clue🔍: Lead generation with the right content doesn’t have to be difficult.
The types of content that can spark a direct message should produce emotion in the reader, pique their interest, and include a call to action.
Your audience is looking for a deeper connection. If you’re an influencer, the audience is influenced by your lifestyle, engaging conversations, authenticity, and the products you use. Brand partnerships and nonprofit partnerships are essential for an influencer’s success in scale their following and monetization.
If you’re a brand, your audience wants to know why your product or service is beneficial to them, what you’re doing for communities, authenticity rather than performative actions. Partnerships with influencers and nonprofits are essential for reaching your ideal customers and taking real action for causes you genuinely care about and are aligned with your mission.
These are a few mistakes you want to avoid as an influencer or brand on social media.
1. Content that doesn’t include a caption or short microblog.
2. Abrasive content that doesn’t inspire but is a complete downer instead.
3. Low-resolution photos that won’t help the platform better place your content in front of your audience.
4. Not crediting reshares on your feed.
5. No bio and no bio link. Link tree is the best!
6. Not commenting back to comments on your content. People want engagement but have a tendency not to engage.
6. Not making use of following niche-specific hashtags and engaging with the posts under those hashtags.
7. Too long captions can bore your audience, or the content can be perceived as compelling. Try to mix it up.
8. Learn and adapt to the changes made on your social media channels.
9. Engage with your followers to create value-driven membership communities for them to join, referral opportunities, giveaways, contests, interactives, and subscription services to maintain a solid relationship with your customers.
10. Hire a full-service marketing agency like @alternewmedia to do your marketing strategy, publicity, influencer marketing, consulting, and, if needed, a brand strategy to find your aesthetic and voice.